Bigfoot Undefeated Hide and Seek Champion shirt

Bigfoot Undefeated Hide and Seek Champion shirt

Get more here: https://nextlevela.com
I have such big feet that I spend winters in gumboots and summers in sandals. Dressing up means accessorizing with rubber wear. With my Mayan friends I was known as Nim Le Pai or Bigfoot. Fats Waller has little endorsement for colossal pedal extremities to the point of “I hate you ’cause your feet’s too big,” so I have a certain empathy for any creature that walks the earth with big feet. Here on Vancouver Island there have been over 100 sightings of such a creature or its footprints, and it is not me and my big feet. It is probably Sasquatch, and until another more plausible theory or a specimen turns up, I believe that what people are seeing is North America’s other primate. No one can completely discount the non-existence of an animal as long as evidence of sightings and tracks continue to come in; and they have been coming in for millennia.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Post Malone some girl wear pink post shirt

Fraggle Rock dance your cares away shirt

Sunflower I just really love Flamingos shirt